Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 39: Gleeked Out

Song of the Day: Another One Bites the Dust redone by Glee, with lead vocals by Jonathan Groff.. who will make an appearance later on. hehe.
today started off like any other day. Went to class.. was bored out of my mind. But I did get to have my next class (poetry) at this coffee shop above this huge tesco (large food store.. like vons but better). It was slightly distracting, but it was still nice to have class in a coffee shop. Also, Courtney, a classmate of mine, bought coconut from tesco and brought it with her. Real chunks of coconut!!! I haven't been able to find coconut like that since Hawaii!!! I was soo flipping excited. She shared them with me and everything. i was in coconut heaven. (they dont really taste like the coconut youre used to, its more of an actual nut flavor... it's so good though) and then after class I meandered on over to the book section where, get this, almost every book was buy one get one FREE!!!! So of course I couldn't pass it up and started looking around. I ended up buying harry potter and the philosopher's stone!!! Not sorcerers stone, but philosophers stone!!! now i have an British version of Harry Potter. You wish you could be so lucky. I also got this book titled Beautiful Creatures. I've been curious about it for the past 4 months or so now, and since I had to buy another children's book to get the deal I thought hey why not? so roughly I got each book for about 6 dollars. :D So worth it.

I then got back to the room and did laundry for the next couple of hours, and finally started getting ready for the play Deathtrap that I was going with Jessica to later tonight. And there's no point in skirting around the subject.. we went to the play.. which was so amazing by the way. It was hilarious!!! yet surprisingly frightening at the same time. They called it a comedy thriller. Well it was definitely both. at one point I think i was gasping for air and holding on to Jessica for dear life. That epic. well anyway, after the play finished Jessica and I booked it to the side of the building where the stage door was. And it was there that I met Jonathan Groff (he was one of the main characters in the play). And took this picture with him. And got his autograph. When he heard our accents he asked us where we are from! So he actually talked with us!! well at least for a little small while he did. He is the one and only celebrity that I have met. It was just so cool. I put up all the pictures of my night and the last week and a half up on facebook if you'd like to see all my adventures. as for now though, I am going straight off to bed. It is late, and I only get to sleep in a very little bit. :( so ta-ta, Until next Time.
PS due to the Internet.. and how much it fails at life.. i could not post last night. I was literally two minutes away from publishing and the Internet just died.. went caput.. so.. there goes my perfect record of posting everyday. stupid dumb sucky internet. meh.

No comments: