Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 36: 100th Blog Post

Song of the Day: Far Longer Than Forever from the Swan Princess. I always loved that movie, and I just always loved this song... :D It brings back alot of great memories.
So today is my hundredth blog post!!!! Wooooooo. And to commemorate such an event the Loma Londoners planned a party!! Okay that's a lie, the party was actually in honor of every one's birthdays. My day started out kind of rough... I've been in a perpetually bad mood but it slowly began to lift around 4 pm today... and ever since then I have been a lot less bitter and hostile. In fact I might even be considered peachy. At least for the moment, but I have over 6 papers I need to write and so that is just a tad daunting, but with a restful night's sleep I will be able to awaken refreshed and ready to kick butt. I don't have alot to say, which is slightly disheartening because I figure my 100th blog post is supposed to be epic or something or another... but it will actually be rather short and not that different than all my others. Lame I know. I do have some pretty exciting news though: for all you Glee fans out there.. or Spring Awakening fans.. Jonathan Groff (the actor who played douche bag Jesse in Glee) is in a new play over here in London and guess who is going to see it Thursday night!!!! MEEEE!!!!! It's a comedy thriller... so I don't exactly know what I'm getting myself into.. but hopefully it will all be worth it. And about the Germany/Ireland dilemma... I think I decided upon Ireland. I've never been there before.. and although I don't particularly remember Germany all that well I can still say I've been before.. where as I can't say that about Ireland. That is, until I go there!!! AHHHHH. :D But I have to get all the specifics figured out and of course I'll update everyone then. Well, I'm off to bed now... tomorrow I will be doing laundry!!! which I am so excited about and I will be doing an epic amount of homework. Again, so excited. But at least I get to go see a play tomorrow night titled Danton's Death. It's about the French Revolution. And for someone who doesn't enjoy politics (that would be me I am referring to just in case you didn't know) I deeply enjoy history. Thanks to my amazing professor Dr. Wood who I quoted numerous times while blogging this past year. He gave me a new found passion for history and all the it entails. So I'll definitely let you know how that goes as well. So Until next Time. :)

No comments: