Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 42: You know...

There is no song of the day. You want to know why? Because I am too hot to pick a song of the day. It is thirty past midnight and it feels about how 2 pm in California feels.. that hot. Actually California is probably cooler at this point than I am right now. I am scantally clad at the moment and I'm still outrageously hot. WHAT IS GOING ON???? And you may think I'm exaggerting.. but I'm not. We have our window open and everything. I am sticky and gross because it is so hot. I feel disgusting and I kind of want to take a cold shower just so I can pretend theres no hot water because it's so cold outside. But I can't because... I have homework to do... and when it's hot it is ten times harder to do homework. In fact it's so hot that I'm over this blog post and have decided this is all youre getting for today. MEH.

1 comment:

MOM said...

My first purchase there would have been a cheap little fan. The humidity doesn't help the situation either. I am soooo sorry that the weather is not getting cold. I know how you like to wear your scarves :)