Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 43: Vampire Birthdays

Song of the Day: Taylor, the Latte Boy by Kristin Chenowith. I am singing this song for the next London talent show we have here!!! I am so excited!! :D Of course I'm no Kristin, but it'll be fun just the same.
So yesterday, because it was so extremely and ridiculously hot I didn't get to discuss what really happened. And to be honest not too much did happen... that is except I watched the first episode of the second season of the Vampire Diaries!!!!!!! It was so EPIC!!! Like seriously.. I had to pause it numerous times just so I could calmly stop screaming. You can ask my roommates... they will only confirm my story. The best part is that even though I read the books this show was modeled after.. the show makes it all so much better!!! And they've changed it up so much I have absolutely no idea where they're going with the plot!! I just know what happens in the books.. and so far.. its been completely off.. in almost every way. that is except for the main premise of the story.. haha. So that is my happy rant about one of my favorite shows ever. Soon Glee will begin and I can squeal over that show too. And I think I deserve to watch these two shows considering I havent watched any other movies or tv shows while being here at all!!! ha. :D
Well today was extremely busy. I took my Theatre final... got a 90% which is good because that test was much harder than the midterm.. I'm really pleased with an A- especially since that's practically all Ronda gives out. But we still have scenefest which can either improve or hinder my grade.. so ill keep my fingers crossed through that whole experience. And then today was the first day of my Art class.. which would have been good if I didnt have to stand for the two and a half hours. We went to the National Gallery, and well I'll be brutally honest.. most of the paintings we looked at were boring boring boring. SO BORING. But there were about three I absolutely loved, so those few made it a tiny bit better. Next week we'll be in class, and as weird as this may sound I like sitting in a class room and learning more than having to follow the teacher around a museum and hear him talk. I just retain the information better. And after he's taught the info.. we can go on a field trip and see the actual paintings and what not. That is my contribution to how class should be run.. but alas I am not the professor. meh.
Oh. and in case you all don't know. Today is also Lauren Garcia's birthday!!! She turned 21 today. And since I can't be there, I am already planning a make-up birthday bash when I get back!! It might be epic.. and by might.. I mean it most definitely will.
Wellp I need to be heading off to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow in order to finish reading Henry IV part 1 because we have a quiz on it first thing in the am. Speaking of which.. I think I have read enough Shakespeare to last me a bloody life time.. and to think.. we're only about half way done.. awesomeness.
Until Next Time!!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Vampire Diaries was wonderful!!! I like to T-vo it and have alot of shows to watch because I hate just watching one show and having to wait till next week. Yuk.