Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 44: Gotta Love Green Theatre

Song of the Day: Renegade covered by Kris Allen and Danny Gokey. I just wanna dance. ;)
I just got back from a play... we left at 615... it is now 11:45. I was out for 5 and a half hours all for one show. The show itself was 3 and a half hours long. It was titled: Earthquakes in London. Very interesting play, in literally every aspect. The acting was the only thing that wasn't interesting.. it was bloody perfect. And now I'm expected to write a analysis on it.. not that I don't have loads to say, but I have absolutely no idea how to organize my thoughts onto paper. I guess it'll come to me eventually... it's not due until tuesday anyhow.
The rest of my day was filled with class. And in class I was a part of a presentation where I mimicked Judy Grimes from the Saturday night live skit. I think I did fairly well considering I had quite a few of my peers in stitches. Pat on the back for me. Really it just gave me a boost of confidence in acting that I was lacking lately. because Aimelle always takes her acting part to like another level.. with ideas I hadn't really thought of.. or just going out of her comfort zone.. and well I don't do that.. but I think it's just a growing thing. So on a completely random note.. my stomach has been hurting for the past hour.. and it won't stopppppp. wahhhh. But luckily for me.. I'm so tired that I don't think it will really matter. Oh and I'm not just tired due to my normal lack of sleep.. that three hour play I mentioned earlier? Yeah I stood the whole time (it was worth it for sure.. but it can really make you exhausted after awhile). And tomorrow we're going to the Globe and guess who gets to stand again??? MEEEEEE!!!! again.. I might whine now.. or tomorrow afterwards.. but in the end it is beyond worth it.
And now on to another random change of subject: Do you ever purposefully keep yourself busy or in constant stress mode in order to keep from pausing and actually dwelling on something? and by dwelling I kind of just mean think about it in general. Because I think that's what I've been doing lately. In fact today... I bit my nails... I know I know.. I was doing so good too. I mean, the two that I kind of chewed on are still there.. but theyre just shorter than the others now. And a part of me was like... well now you have to bite them all to make them the same length.. but I resisted!!! Well, off to bed I am. After I clear off my bed.. and put on my sheets.. and put on pjs.. oh who am I kidding.. I'm not putting on Pj's.. sleeping in this. hah. Until next time!

No comments: