Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 41: 71 one days.

Song of the Day: Falling Slowly covered by Kris Allen (originally in the movie Once)
AMAZING!!!!! :D I highly recommend it. on so many levels.
I went shopping today in Camden Market. I didn't buy anything though... but it was an awesome experience. I definitely want to go back when I figure out what I want to buy people as their Christmas gifts. Then Jill, Jess and I attempted to get an OCP project done involving churches that aren't used as churches anymore.. only problem was that all the churches that are still churches are closed on Saturday... yeah.. who knew? Because I didn't. It was getting very frustrating walking around for literally a good hour or so.. but then we visited St. Paul's which was of course open and from there everything worked out. My mood even improved by like a thousand. Well anyway, I don't have much more to say besides I just discovered how much I like Kris Allen (the guy who beat Adam Lambert in American idol).. So I might talk about him often over the next few days. Well I'm off to bed. Until Next Time.
PS I love Lauren. :D (we're skyping right now. hehe)
PSS make sure you say an extra prayer for all those families effected by the 9/11 tragedy nine years ago... and maybe just for your country in general.

1 comment:

MOM said...

So do you think Kris should have won over Adam? I have not listened to anything that Kris has put out there. Maybe I need to.