Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 52 (and maybe 53-61): On the Road Again. :D

Song of the Day: Billionaire- Glee edition. SO GOOD. The new guy Sam sings it and I kind of love his voice. And I don't even like the song originally, so good job Sam (it's his character name.. not his real name btw).
Today was great. I had only on class and then I got to take two naps, go to Hyde park to see the Peter Pan statue, and then visit Tesco for snacks! And it may sound boring.. but it wasn't.. because a) naps are the best thing ever and b) when we went to Hyde park to see the Peter Pan statue it was after sundown and so we had to hop the fence!!! I felt extremely rebellious. Oh and I completely forgot.. we carted our huge heavy suitcases across London today to our new place of residence, the Highbury Center. Which brings me to another point.. supposedly it was the first day of Autumn. False. It is still summer, and will remain so until I have to wear a sweater outside in order to remain warm. I could have walked around in a swimsuit today and have been completely comfortable. So the point is, it was not fun trudging along with our heavy suitcases under the hot sun. not fun at all, but we did it! so yay.
And now tomorrow I am off to go on our romp around England!!! I do not know if I will have internet connection ever, hence the title. I will try to make daily notes on my computer so when I do get the wi-fi connection at some random coffee shop (hopefully) I will be able to update blog with interesting tid bits of my days. But just in case that doesnt happen here is our itinerary: Stratford-upon-avon, Liverpool, Chester, Bath. We stay at bed and breakfasts alot. But currently I don't know how the rooming situations are going to be.. so I'm a tad apprehensive, but I'm sure it ll all work out for the best. and if not you will hear all about it when I have internet. Okay, well I am off to finish packing my little suit case and then climb into bed. Also, today has been filled with talking to some of the best people, both friends and family, back home so I am in really high spirits and hopefully will remain so throughout this journey... because heaven knows I've been in a sour mood for the past week now and I'm really over it. So Until Next Time!!!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Have a FANTASTIC and safe time!!!!