Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 37: what what what are you doing?

Song of the Day: Don't Go Breaking My Heart from Ella Enchanted sung by Anne Hathaway and Jesse McCartney. Jessica Griffin and I started singing this today on the tube... I started it because I had to figure out a way to make her not upset with me anymore (fake upset I should say.. we like to pretend alot over here in London.. for instance.. the other day I was a wizard.. and the day before that I was a princess.. you see?)

Well... I finished up homework thinking I was ready to hop in bed and finally get to sleep but NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo i have to write my blog. meh and then when I posted this blog.. or clicked publish post it gave me this stupid error message that erased half my blog.. and of course I dont remember what I said so now you get this lovely filler message instead.. it had something to do about how i'm addicted to procrastination... not alcohol or drugs.. but procrastination.. oh and freeCell. Which ultimately just leads to more procrastination. Its kind of awesome.. in a way.. somehow. but anyway, back to the essence and reason of this blog...
Here is a little summary of my day: I went to class. I went to the Royal National Theatre to see Danton's Death. It was good. I came back and have been writing papers since then. I just finished.

AND THERE HAVE BEEN TWO FREAKING BEES TO HAVE FLOWN INTO MY ROOM IN THE LAST HALF AN HOUR AND I AM ABOUT TO KICK SOME MAJOR BUTT. WHY CANT THEY STAY OUTSIDE??? IN NATURE???????? WHERE THEY BELONGGGGG????????

sorry. I just got very frustrated for a second. I am better now. But anyway, I'm off to bed now. Nothing interesting happening tomorrow.. besides finishing up the homework that I didn't get done tonight but that is still due tomorrow. hahaha. hehehe. hahaha Until Next Time.

No comments: