Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 33: Apple Turnover

Song of the Day: Come What May from Moulin Rouge.
Today was a rollercoaster of emotion. There were parts, like going to this small park behind a church on High Street Kensington and having a small picnic, that were absolutely wonderful. It was an absolutely beautiful day. In fact it made me regret the fact that I pretty much only packed for the fall and winter. I literally have three tops that could be considered summery (and I bought two of them here... haha). So for all of you who think London is cold and rainy all year long.. you are sadly mistaken. It feels like San Diego right now.. that's how wrong you are. lol. Also, for any of you who think England food is bad.. again.. misinformed.. SO GOOD. I guess it is kind of a melting pot like America.. but their breads and desserts are just amazing. I had this shortbread cookie with milk chocolate chunks that was absolutely divine. Good thing I don't have an unhealthy obsession with food.. oh wait.. haha. But I'm going to try very hard to stop buying food. I know I've said this before.. but I want to spend money on more memorable things.. (though that cookie was quite memorable). Tomorrow we're going to Stratford-upon-Avon to see Julius Caesar, and we get to have TEA!!!! seriously, the best invention in the world.. eating tea with tiny sandwiches and scones. So good. And it also means I don't need to buy anything. Yay.
I slept in till noon today. Then went to the park with Aimelle like I said, and then came back and took a two hour nap. So to say the least, I got a few good hours of sleep. It was purely grand. Except for when I woke up because our room was SOOOOO hot. The sun was shining in, and we can't have our window open for fear of bee attacks.. so it was like a bloody sauna. Definition of unpleasant.
I found out the cast for Much Ado About Nothing at PLNU!!!! Congratulations to everyone involved. Seriously miss everyone so much. And yes, I am happy to be here in London still, but I am definitely jealous of all the camaraderie that will occur over this show. Maybe you can make a card board cut out of me and keep it around the theatre... that way you can all pretend I'm there. all the time. Keep Irving company. Run it by Doc and see what he thinks for me will you? :D But again, I hope everyone has the best time and I can't wait to see the finished product.
And finally, I like to keep everything in my blogs upbeat for the most part. I don't exactly go on about annoying things, or any instances where I may or may not bawl like a baby. Especially because it all seems so thankless when I'm here in London. But in reality, London doesn't change my life into this perfect ball of fun and simplicity. I still have to deal with issues and emotions. And today, well today... I can't really talk about it. For fear of bawling and what not, but I will just say that sometimes we have to make decisions that hurt. And I don't know how long it will take for the hurt to go away. All I can say is that it is in God's hands; now I just have to trust him.
Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

email me doll. i wanna be there for you. i love you and i hope that youre doing okay. im praying for you and i cant wait to see your face again.

MOM said...

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!! I Hate it when you are hurting.