Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 40: Oh Happy Day!

Song of the Day: Ring of Fear- Adam Lambert rendition. If youve been liking my music picks so far.. I think you may like this one as well. I stole it from Jill's computer. I love home sharing on itunes!!!
Epic day today. Not in the sense that anything extraordinary happened (like yesterday!! hehe) but it was so fun. We went to Primark, Jess, Jill and I, and it was so great! Well we had actually planned to go in the morning and then go to St. Paul's later in the day... but they let me sleep in till noon!!! I mean I figured they would have been like hey charity.. do you know what time it is??? but nada.. so I slept till I could sleep no more. But we still ended up going to Primark where I bought a summer tank top and sweater. I needed both of them badly. It's still just so hot here.. I'd totally compare it to San Diego weather. And it's not that I don't like San Diego weather, but I'm in London. I want cold wet weather!!!! meh. So anyway, awesome shopping day at Primark and then we came back to the room and chilled. And then tonight we just had a really fun time acting crazy and having a blast. I went out for a night stroll with Andy later... that was nice. I never really talk with guys because lets face it.. I don't have too many guy friends.. so it was different but cool. And then we I got back more fun ensued in our room and only recently has it subsided. But overall it was an awesome awesome day.
We also made a make shift net to cover the window with to keep the bees out.. and so far its working wonderfully!!!! We used my dirty clothes hamper.. which is actually a netted bag and a sweater that is net-like. So I'm kind of out two important things.. but I'll make it work.. because having our window actually open is so worth it.
We're going to Camden market tomorrow and maybe St Pauls.. and maybe some other churches (as an OCP assignment). But as usual I'll keep you updated. :D
PS Megan bought Hollywood by Michael Buble after I mentioned it in the other blog. She is obviously the smartest person I know because of this. And not only that but she gets to enjoy the song like me!!! You should be jealous.. or follow in her wake.. and buy it too!!!! ;)
Until Next Time.

No comments: