Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 50: Poop

This is so not a real blog post.. because I have no time to write a real one. It is literally 20 minutes until 4 am. So yes.. not exactly in the mood to write a blog. I finished my paper though and then compiled this thing for my Shakespeare class that ended up taking over an hour because two groups of people ended up doing the synopsis/analysis on the same play.. and because I was in one of those groups I had to do double the research because I couldn't remember if I did the wrong assignment or the other girl did. Knowing me.. It was all my little fault. good job aye? I could just vent in this blog post, go on about how I had an awesome time in Scotland at the expense of my sanity because of course I didn't do any homework while I was there.. I didn't even have time to do homework if I had wanted to anyways. And today I wasted over 3 hours of my life sitting in an Art class that I signed up for that I don't even have to take. So I'm going to talk to ronda and hopefully convince her to let me drop it, because I just can't handle all this. I mean.. well I could handle it.. but it would be so much easier and ultimately more rewarding if I'm not stressing out to the point of death. Anyway, I'm off to bed.. and I still have not been able to upload pictures.. but I'm getting closer.. so tomorrow is a definite maybe. haha. Because let's face it.. I say one thing.. and then another thing happens. meh. PS on the bright side I'm going to Ireland in October. yay for cheap flights and patience!!
Until next Time.

No comments: