Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 10: Blackjack is not Texas Hold 'Em

Song of the Day: Five Minutes of Fame by Barlow Girl. They are a christian rock band, but I absolutely love them. Awesome beat and catchy lyrics. I haven't listened to this song in so long, and I think it has some great moral grounds. Not to mention it makes me want to dance. Speaking of dancing. Second to last So You Think You Can Dance tonight!!! Since I am in London, and they don't watch it over here.. I need all of you to vote for KENT!!!!! He's absolutely amazing. Sure the other two are pretty fantastic too, but Kent is just so wonderful. So find out the number.. its an 888 number so its free.. and call as many times as humanly possible. Please and Thank you times infinity!!!!

Today was an interesting day, kind of. I got up early (8 am) to get ready for a BBC tour. We went inside the inner workings of the Largest news broadcast station in the world. It was pretty awesome. A couple of my peers got to be apart of a mock game show and news reading. Totally fun. After that I ate lunch, and went to the Wesley house with the Com class to listen to a Lord speak about politics. Actually he wasn't a Lord. He is a pastor that is apart of the House of Lords in Parliament. And for someone who practically hates most politics and politicians (that someone is me by the way if you didn't catch that).. he was very interesting and kept my attention. I was very impressed. If anything it led me to think of other questions to ponder and try and discover on my own. Way to get my brain working over time. After that I came back to Lee Abbey and ate dinner and finally got ALL of my pictures up on facebook for the world to see!!! That took forever!!! almost two hours for the entire endeavor. But it is not complete.. so I'm pretty proud.

From there I was dying of boredom so I went down to the Lobby and played some card games with Alexa and eventually Andy too. It was a really chill day, but I had a lot more fun than you'd think. Tomorrow should be fun too. A complete free day. Which I should use to do homework.. that is the plan. Of course, I've never been very good at sticking to plans.. but we'll see.

Wow.. so I think I just may win the most boring blog award for this one... Sorry guys. I'll do something so interesting tomorrow I won't be able to shut up about it. Maybe I'll give it to you guys in story mode. Really throw you for a whirl wind. I'm off to bed.. but if you want to see what I've been up to go check out my facebook.. 74 pictures calling your name. Have a blast.
http://www.facebook.com/charity.ziebarth
Until next time. <3

No comments: