Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 16: Time flies

No song of the day... Instead we get a TFLN (text from last night) which i used to post religiously until, well i just stopped. but this is a good one. :D

(603): Someone said we were out of ice. You collapsed on the spot and started sobbing, saying, "but where will all the polar bears live?" That drunk.

Funny right? Well everyone I told it to here certainly laughed so you will too... unless you don't get it or have a stick up your bum :p
But anyway, another short blog from me today because both of my roommates are already in bed and I still have to write in my journal. Which may or may not be due tomorrow. It's an at random thing.. not an I'm being irresponsible thing.
By the way, if I haven't talked to you in awhile please forgive me. My mind has literally been to mars and back again these last few days and hopefully tomorrow everything will be more calm.. but it is doubtful. I've needed to do laundry for three days now.. has it happened yet? nope.
But it will, because I won't wear dirty smelly clothes.. and no one wants me to walk around naked.. ever.. so the solution is to make time for laundry, which is SO expensive here by the way. I can't remember if I mentioned this before.. and if I have I apologize.. but it's THAT ridiculous. 3 pounds for a washer load. that is the equivalent to 5 dollars. just to wash.. not even dry. I think its 20 pence for every 7 minutes.. which for a normal load i guess would come out to about a single pound.. and that's $1.60. Its just so expensive. Some girls washed their clothes in the tub.. but WHEN DO I HAVE THE TIME TO DO THAT??? not to mention the patience.. but maybe that's what I'll end up doing when I run out of money from having to clean my clothes. haha.. so much for a super short blog.. hope you enjoyed my rant. Off to journal and then to sleep. until next time. :D

No comments: