Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 11: Sleeeeeep Rocks,

Song of the Day: Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Miley Cyrus. By far the best rendition of this song ever. Again with the dancing in my head. I wish so much I was this awesome dancer that could just bust out the moves. Tonight is the series finale of So You Think You Can Dance, and I am so excited to hear who wins. They were all so stinking good this season. And even though I didn't get to vote, or see their last dances last night.. I know the finale is going to be amazing. Luckily my roomie Jess knows an online site that will have it tomorrow. Yay illegal internet sites!!!!
Today was the most relaxing day ever. I slept in till 1015.. got up and busied myself until around 1230 when I slide back into bed and took a nap. I thought I'd only be asleep for a little bit.. but I didn't wake up until 315. hahaha... So to say the very least, I got quite a few hours of sleep today. And then once I was all ready I headed off to Primark with a group of girls that didn't mind the crowds. It was awesome!! I was able to find two summer tops I can wear with leggings. They were 4 pounds each!!! thats not bad at all. I also had to buy some sock footie things for my flats that gave me the worst blister ever. So hopefully I'll finally be able to wear those again!! But watch.. now that I finally got all these things.. the weather is going to drop 15 degrees and it's going to be super cold. Just you wait.. it'll happen.
So my roommates and I made this special list tonight.. and I can't tell you exactly what it is on here.. but I'll just say.. it's the best list ever created. We made some wagers and we will see what happens. I love being a girl... I just don't see how being a guy can be as fun. We get make-up (not that guys can't wear make up ... eyeliner can be pretty hot.. jack sparrow anyone?..), we get to curl/straighten/crimp our hair (which even though it is time consuming and sometimes very aggravating.. in the end its totally worth it), we get to wear the coolest clothes (like when I went to the fashion exhibit in the V&A museum the guys suits and outfits were relatively the same throughout the years.. materials and colors were the biggest differences.. and that was about it.. but the woman's clothes.. wow.. things have changed so much), we have nail polish, and girl talk, and the list goes on and on. Sure there are those few things about being a girl that royally sucks, however in the end it's worth it. Speaking of girls.. I miss every single one of my girl-friends with all my heart. I wish you were here with me!!!
Tomorrow we're off to see Hamlet!!! But I don't know if it's the normal Hamlet.. I know that may sound odd, but I'm being serious. You'll find out tomorrow of course. Hope everyone's day goes grand(ly?). Until next time. :D

No comments: