Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 20: Baroque this.

Song of the Day: Dancing Through Life from Wicked. My roommate and I were having a discussion involving wicked and well, now it's stuck in my head.. so maybe now it'll get stuck in yours too. mauahahaha.
Not going to babble too much today, because I am le tired. But I just want to say that today has probably been the first day I am truly people-sick. Which is kind of like home-sick but well.. I really only miss people. Are you following me? I know I mentioned hugging my mom and brother the other blog or so ago, but I really really miss them. And I shouldn't because when I lived at PointLoma I was just fine. I mean I missed them, but I wasn't about to tear up over it. Where as now I definitely feel like crying a little bit. So just a heads up for all you out there who are not with me... (and unfortunately that's pretty much all of you) I miss you. And hope you're getting along well without me around, even though I'm obviously not doing that good of a job without you. I shall try to immerse myself in culture and homework. The homework part won't be too hard.. I'm already drowning in it. Just know that if I'm on my computer I'm on skype, and you should message me. :D
On a brighter note, I went to a Baroque concert tonight at St. Martins-In-The-Field Cathedral. It was beyond words so I'm not going to even try and attempt to describe it. Just know it was amazing.
So that's all for today. Tomorrow is church, and I'm actually excited to go!!! So until Next time. :D

No comments: