Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 18: Cash and BS

Song of the Day: the theme from Star Wars. You know the song. I don't know who wrote it.. but I was humming it while we were playing cards today.. and it made my life!!! well not really because we lost multiple times, but it certainly made the game more interesting.

Tomorrow starts the first official day of the weekend.. and you want to know what I'll be doing?? HOMEWORK. SO excited. Simply thrilled. People want to go out and see the sites and visit places, but I truly need to stay in and work. And not pretend work where I'm actually on facebook or editing thousands of pictures to make them look antique or florescent, but real work.. that actually can turn in for a grade. If I don't do this I will have no hair by the end of next week because I will have pulled it all out.

I finally did my laundry!!! I finally have clean clothes!!! which are the result of doing laundry!!! Yay!!!

We played card games to night, a small group of us. First it was Egyptian something (the something isn't the actual title.. but a replacement for the word I cannot remember). Then I learned a new game called Scum. Probably the best game of the night because I won 3 times in a row earning the coveted title of El Presidente. Then we played BS and this new game called Cash. Which was a hoot let me tell you. Hopefully I'll remember all these games when I get back to the states so we can play them over and over again. Maybe we'll even get to play tomorrow!!! when I'm not doing my homework of course... ha ha.

I'm off to sleep. Maybe some day I'll make a blog earlier than 2 am in the morning. It's a good goal to be sure. Until next time! :D

1 comment:

xbx said...

John Wilma's wrote the star wars score