Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 21: Church Bells Toll

Song of the Day: Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria. Epic song. In fact I think I may have already used it as a song of the day ... but its just been one of those days so I'm using it again!
Went to church at St. Barneys. The sermon was excellent. I'm really glad I went back. Then one of the regular attendees invited us over for lunch. It was very nice of him and his wife to have us over. The food was excellent and for the most part we had a pretty lovely time. For the most part. Until the end... but no need to go into depressing detail on here. And then I came back to reality and got started on homework. Something I should have started 5 days ago. But alas London does not help my procrastination habits anymore than San Diego does. Whelp, school tomorrow.. again. Not so excited.. but I'll get over it. I think I'm just tired. But then again, when am I not tired?? It's a pretty good question if you ask me.
I would like to wish everyone who is starting school tomorrow (especially my brother because it will be his first day of COLLEGE!!!!) a very happy day indeed. Hopefully all your classes will be interesting and you won't want to throw your books or even your chair or lets just say any random object at your professor.
I know it's another short entry (I think I'm getting pretty good at them.. not rambling on for ages) but I'm sure you'll get another long one eventually, don't you fret. Well have a fabulous day, and you'll be finding out how my first show at the Globe theatre goes tomorrow. Im so excited!!! Yippee!!! Until next time. ;)

No comments: