Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 14: BEEEEEEEEEES

Song of the Day: Wanna Be by the Spice Girls, only because Jill and I made a video on Megan's facebook wall. It was grand
Now I don't have a lot to say today.. besides I enjoyed church, enjoyed a butter cream strawberry jam scone.. which was as delicious as it sounds, and did some homework!!! Because school is tomorrow!!! YEEEHAWWWW.
And mainly.. this blog is so short because we had over 4 bees in our room and weve been trying to get rid of them now for a half an hour.. Jessica got a picture of jill and i huddled under pillows and towels.. youll probably see it soon. Well I am off to bed.. despite the fact there is at least still one bee unaccounted for.. ill let you know tomorrow if I wake up with a huge swollen body part.. so until next time. :D

1 comment:

Megster. said...

THE VIDEO ROCKED! Good luck with your first day at school! Remember, speak up in class, but not too much, or no one will like you.